What I'm Doing Now
I was last spotted in Saint Paul, lately working on these things:
- I recently joined Life Time Fitness as Senior Director of Innovation. My initial focus will be improving the in-club and platform experience with the growing ecosystem of wearables services.
- Focusing on being in-the-moment with my family, distraction free.
- Working my way through various Arduino projects and tutorials.
- Training for the 2016 season with plenty of time in the pool and on the road.
- I'm currently reading Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky.
- I recently finished Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse, #6) by James S.A. Corey.
- I have been on this planet for 38.97 years.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update May 2016.