What I'm Doing Now
I was last spotted in Burnsville, lately working on these things:
- I'm Senior Director of Innovation at Life Time. My current focus is improving the in-club and platform experience with the growing ecosystem of wearables and other technologies. Supporting the new Life Time Work and Life Time Living businesses. Also exploring what we can do with beacons, geofencing, face recognition and camera analytics.
- Focusing on being in-the-moment with my family, distraction free.
- Training for the 2018 season with plenty of time in the pool and on the road.
- I recently finished All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1) by Martha Wells.
- I have been on this planet for 40.64 years.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update Septembe 2018.