What I'm Doing Now
I was last spotted in Kīhei, lately working on these things:
- I'm Senior Director of Innovation at Life Time. My current focus is improving the in-club and platform experience with the growing ecosystem of wearables and other technologies. Also exploring what we can do with beacons and geofencing.
- Focusing on being in-the-moment with my family, distraction free.
- Training for the 2017 season with plenty of time in the pool and on the road.
- I'm currently reading Iron Gold (Red Rising Saga, #4) by Pierce Brown.
- I recently finished Grant by Ron Chernow.
- I have been on this planet for 40.3 years.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update July 2017.