What I'm Doing Now
I was last spotted in Chanhassen, lately working on these things:
- I recently joined Life Time Fitness as Senior Director of Innovation. My initial focus will be improving the in-club and platform experience with the growing ecosystem of wearables services.
- Focusing on being in-the-moment with my family, distraction free.
- Working my way through various Arduino projects and tutorials.
- Training for the 2016 season with plenty of time in the pool and on the road.
- I'm currently reading Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance.
- I recently finished Old Man's War (Old Man's War, #1) by John Scalzi.
- I have been on this planet for 39.14 years.
This page inspired by NowNowNow. Last update May 2016.